Euro Fishing Quetionable Tournament Scores

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apesgame68, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Hello dovetail i have been doing a few tournaments lately and have been seeing some very questionable scores today for example LArene total weight 392.8 MASHEAD7 manor farm total catch 64 MASHEAD7 and not so long ago presa del monte bravo total weight 947 MASHEAD7 could you look into this if these are even legit scores especially bravo and LArene thanks in advance

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Think I’ve see this player on a few tournaments and seeing there overall score pritty big carnt see how u would cheat on this game personally unless they are capable of hacking some how ?well if u carnt catch a fish buy pressing a few buttons then this player really must be really sh*t at the game to turn to cheating to catch a fish lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

Unless its been fixed on the quiet you can cheat in tournaments by racking up scores with all all of the players on your account. So instead of two or four bites at the cherry to rack up a high score you get as many multiples as you have time and all of your alts add to your score in the tournament. Makes entering the tournaments for those of us who don't want to spend a day fishing in the tournament pretty pointless.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Hello gordon thanks for that makes alot of sense on scores being racked up by certian people hope dovetail sort this out soon tight lines fella

5. harold

harold Active Member

worked it out these weights and number of fish caught is no possible mashead 7 is a well known cheat

6. harold

harold Active Member

agree dont bother with tournaments as it mashead7 waste of time

7. harold

harold Active Member

going on since release on ps4 so dont hold your breath as dovetail in there fairy land reckons its legit as i know the maths dont add up

8. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Been playing live tournaments for a good while & I can’t see how mashead is cheating, doesn’t matter how many characters you use, the score for each one is independent, probably he has more time to hone his tactics, which in my opinion isn’t cheating

9. harold

harold Active Member

if you do weights of fish per mins it cant be done you look at the 2nd the 3rd there weights are alot what you can catch someone who as xbox said there is way to get big weights by glitching ive fished honey pot pegs were ive caught none stop for a solid 30 mins but his total weights are always about 200 kilos more

10. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Thanks for the input harold yeah does not up 947 points at bravo i fished me @rse off and only got 700+ points also 392 points on LArene lmao REALLY

11. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

I absolutely love this game. The tournaments are a lot of fun. I've placed anywhere from 8th to 24th in the tournamanets I've joined.

I noticed a lot of times the leader will be WAY ahead of second... Or two guys will be way ahead of 3-100. I was very curious if the top people hacked somehow. It will be me with, say, 500 or so points, and the people above me and below me very close. And the leader will have 900 or something crazy. I'll be in 6-8th place, or whatever, so it just doesn't add up, potentially.

Also, I can't figure out how to view the leaderboard completely. I can only see me, say in 24th place, the people right around me, and the leader. How do I view 2-21 and 28-100. Is there a way to open up the full scoreboard?

This game is amazing. Happy fishing.

12. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

Simliar experience today.

Right now, I'm 3rd in a tournament that ends on Xbox soon. I have 77 points, which is BARELY ahead of the next many. And the leaders have 95 (Sparky278) and 98 (Giles198WBAFC). Again, I'm not accusing anyone of cheating, at all... But it seems the leaders are consistently WAY ahead of the chase pack... And then everyone else is very close.

If Someone could confirm that the tournaments on Xbox are 100% legit, I would feel much better. This was a big turnoff in Counter-Strike on PC for me. I'm the type, if I lose, and it's legit, I love it. I like to learn from the better player, research, change up my style (in this case, bait, hooks, poles, reels, etc) to try to compete.

I would just like confirmation that it's a fair fight. This game is amazing, I'm having a blast.

Thanks,

13. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

I will say this...

After playing 5 or 6 days of tournaments in a row, I usually am 2nd to 5th place. It would seem first / second is way ahead sometimes, to where I'm thinking HOW.

However, I played normal like always, hit the setup just right, and got 353.1 on a tournament. 2nd was 341.8, and third was 316.1.

I put in my score with about 4 hours left, and at the time it was 353.1 compared to 316.1. Looked shady as heck. But I was just clicking and things went my way (zero cheating, not all that tech savvy at all).

After watching Xbox scores for awhile (I usually only participate on weekends b/c of work hours) now, I'm fairly sure people don't cheat. Also, the multiple characters don't add, because some guy is consistently in the top 10 x 2. I'm guessing it's two different characters (I only have one).

This game is so much fun. I think it's time for me to start hunting boss fish at each lake with my time.

14. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Another fantasy score on digger lakes this time 941 points and still going lonesurvivor666