Scenario Aggregate Industry

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by xD 2Bad4You, Mar 10, 2018.

1. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Hey,

I'm new to TSW and going through the scenarios. But on this one I'm a bit lost.

One part is to stop at Acton Yard. Once that's done you need to go to Acton Yard Refueling. Okay going backwards, driving past your parked wagons and you see the Refueling location on the left. Figured I need to get out and switch the levers.

I can get to the trails which would lead me towards the Refueling, but once I want to switch the levers again to go straight forward so I'm not driving back to the trails where I came from, it won't let me switch them. I can switch one that would bring me to trails that go past the Refueling on the left side but I can't actually switch them to get to the Refueling.

So there's something I'm missing and would appreciate any tips on that. Thanks in advance.

- 2Bad4You

• Like Like x 1
  2. mosko war

mosko war Member

in which game mode are you? and what scenario? to play it and be able to see the detail

3. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

I couldn't even find where I was supposed to get onto the piece of track to refuel. Ended up going past a red and it kicked me out. :/

4. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

Yeah I'm having the same problem with this scenario. No tutorial on switching tracks either so I thought this might be an intro. But it's really unclear. I'm also not sure how I can see anything in that train going backwards. What's with that?

5. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

You're not supposed too to travel backwards as such. You're supposed to switch cabs.

Just to clarify; in the US it would be common to see freight locomotives reversing and that is because they have two crew members on board; an engineer and a conductor. When reversing I believe the conductor gets out and communicates via radio to the engineer allowing him to reverse safely.

In the UK freight locomotives typically have one person on board; the driver. When he needs to reverse he usually just switches cabs so that, in essence, he is always travelling forward.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  6. Weaponz248

Weaponz248 New Member

I switched my camera to an external veiw. Then I pressed y and used the right stick to rotate the camera around so I could see what's behind me. Once I was done I pressed y again to return to driver control mode.

7. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

It worked for me to switch the levers on the map (view button) and not to use the levers next to the switch.

8. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Just want to say this is my favourite scenario in TSW xb1 the unloading the shunting and fueling it's fantastic

9. HopesAnchor131

How do you get to the refueling area? I can't even find the part of track to get to it.

10. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Uncouple from the wagons in Acton yard
    Go down to the London end head shunt. Change cabs and go back
    Ensure junction is set away from wagons.
    Keep going down until you pass a junction which goes towards the fueling point.
    Keep going back and forth changing junctions until you get to the track which has the fueling point on.
    Then open fuel cap and fill the loco

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jef-F

Jef-F Active Member

23:25 and forward

• Like Like x 1
  12. HopesAnchor131

Thank you both, I've now successfully completed this scenario!