Lgv Sud - Est Paris Gare De Lyon - Lyon Part-dieu

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kosti.nuuja, Feb 3, 2021.

1. kosti.nuuja

kosti.nuuja Well-Known Member

The LGV Sud-Est is the oldest LGV line connecting Paris and Lyon. The 409km long route for TSW2 would sound absurd, because the longest route made for TSW2 so far is just 93.5km long. But if we want to get the full experience of driving a high speed train with speed of 300km/h, we need longer routes. The LGV Sud-Est passes trough two stations. Le Creusot and Macon-Loche. The Maximum speed is 300km/h. This line is equipped with TVM300 signalling. There are no tunnels on this line.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Good idea , but no tunnels would make the route a bit bland and plain , and a route of this length would be very difficult to achieve

3. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

DTG wants to bring out very fast a new route, but it would be great if they would take some time to make longer route

4. kosti.nuuja

DTG is trying to make tools, which would make route building faster. The LGV Mediterranee is very first route, which scenery is created by using new AI technology. This would make route development much faster in future.

• Like Like x 1
  5. elaineedwards2013

elaineedwards2013 Well-Known Member

Also, we do have the LGV Méditerranée, so why not extend it to Lyon with the Rhône Alpes

6. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Route extensions are not currently a feature in the game so it will not come for a while if it does come at all

• Like Like x 1
  7. kosti.nuuja

I think that DTG doesn't have an infinite budget of time because time is money. They need to pay for train operating companies and EPIC to get all the licenses that they need, so that's why they have to make new content with limited time budget. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  8. drnicktgm#1259

It's true that time is money, but if it would be a route, that everybody wants or at least 10k than they would make good money

9. drnicktgm#1259

It would be easier if DTG would have a partnership with Microsoft or other companies, that are interested in expending and upgrading the game, but I can understand that DTG wants to make their own money, and want to do mostly everything by them selves

10. Adamgrant3

Adamgrant3 Active Member

I think seeing it be expanded would be good but i think its a matter of time that they need. From what I am seeing, Correct me if i am wrong here but they are duplicating certain routes from Train Simulator as What i am seeing TS is dying

11. Lumia

Lumia New Member

Yes we need more french DLC and Paris