New Zealand Set To Get A Route For Ts2021.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trev123, Jan 26, 2021.

1. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

dwal1 In response to your above message regarding the screenshot competition. There are a few things that need to be cleared up.

Requesting other members of the community go and vote for your screenshot will have zero impact when it comes to selecting a winner. Although we do often recognise the most popular picture as the winner that is not the deciding factor.

I have also edited your above message, you don't get to dictate who the rest of the community vote for, and you certainly don't get to call them names, if I see that again I will be taking stronger action.

We understand that you are all enthusiastic and want to win the competition but there is absolutely no need for nastiness. I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful pictures taken this week.

2. trev123

trev123 Active Member

3. dwal1

dwal1 Member

My apologies. I was out of line doing that. I just really want the route to do well, and the developer's to get the recognition they deserve for their years of hard work bringing this route to life.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dwal1

dwal1 Member

Yes sorry they're aware of that. When they have time it will be fixed.

5. trev123

trev123 Active Member

Zero byte file didn't happen to me when I purchased on the 1/2.

6. peterchambers

peterchambers Active Member

My entry was reffering to a patch from the makers. Not the route etc itself.

7. dwal1

dwal1 Member

There is a workaround. Open the RWP file with a program like 7zip and extract manually into your Railworks folder inside Steam\steamapps\common

The developers have added that note to the download page. That method always works better than the TS utilities program anyway.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  8. martschuffing

martschuffing Well-Known Member

Beautiful route but not much in the way of stock or scenario opportunities, not like a Swiss NG route has, nice to see other world routes though I think I would have preferred it modern day. Of course this is just my opinion and not meant as some may take it.

9. Artful

Artful Member

May I say that it was a real pleasure to have Stefan on the livestream on Tuesday evening his passion and knowledge was outstanding it was one of my most favourite livestreams in quite a long time. If DTG do another Midland Mainline Livestream please ask Stefan to come back. I am sure those who were there feel like me - we learnt so so much about this route.

Thank you DTG and Stefan.

Regards
    Rob

• Like Like x 2
  10. dwal1

dwal1 Member

More stock is on the way. An expansion pack for the diesel loco, plus two fairly large steam loco's are in the works. Quite a few more carriages and wagons will be coming with the steam loco's too.
    In saying that there are quite a few different wagons that come with the route. Have a look at the manual attached.

Attached Files: