A Round Haul, Tube Gets Stuck At Harlesden

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hollandcolt#8764, Feb 4, 2021.

1. hollandcolt#8764

hollandcolt#8764 New Member

Hey all,

Since a couple of you were able to help me out so quickly last time, I'm hoping this one won't be a problem either.

I have been taking my time completing the "A Round Haul" scenario, saving after a little bit and coming back due to my limited time. Well I've finally made it to Harlesden without any issues prior. I load my passengers, lock the doors, release the brakes and set the throttle to "1" and nothing happens. There's no red outline around the power indicator, and all three speeds are unresponsive.

Any ideas?

2. Sharpey

Sharpey Member

I had the same issue after saving. The workaround for me was to jump out, then back into the driver's seat.
    I was able to finish the scenario but with some limited functions. Seems the game doesn't like saving and returning on certain scenarios.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hollandcolt#8764

hollandcolt#8764 New Member

I ended up restarting the scenario. Before that I tried hopping out of the seat and reloading the save to no avail. Had enough time to sit down for the whole service today and was able to complete it. Definitely believe it was glitched. Thanks for the reply Sharpey!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sharpey

Sharpey Member

No worries mate, glad you got it sorted. Sucks you had to restart the scenario but happy to hear you finished!

5. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Well funny reading about a glitch at Harlesdon because I'm stuck at Harrow and Wealdstone! :(

Yes I'd used restore a save point so maybe this hasn't been fixed from February! I do have a red box around the number indicator on the HUD where it changes depending on brake or throttle number applied but I hear no engine noise so presumed I had a power problem. Seems I'm going to have to restart as well. What a bummer. :(

There are other bugs too ... such as people standing and sitting on the train at turn-around. I know that wouldn't be allowed IRL but someone was blocking the door and refused to get out of my way when trying to change ends. :mad: Yes I could jump out the door and walk but never thought of that at the time which is why I saved. Oh well.