PlayStation Sehs I Found A Thing.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Phil78, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Phil78

Phil78 Active Member

So I've just finished walking the route from St. Pancras - Faversham after downloading early this morning and a very achy trigger finger aside and thinking that the owner of one of houses backing onto the line near Gillingham could do with giving his back garden's lawn a mow, I don't have much to report...with the exception of one interesting little nugget.

Down at the Faversham end of the route where the line branches off to the left and into oblivion, if you carry on walking down that way, you will see a 'STOP - Telephone Signaller' sign and a signal post phone, like the one you have to use to complete one of the WSR scenarios. If you hover your cursor over the phone box, it comes up with the 'Press X To Contact Signaller' box, though it doesn't actually do anything when X is pressed.

Could this be something that will come into play in the future...route expansion, or maybe a rail tour branch from the mainline with the upcoming stream locos maybe? Purely speculation mind and it may just be a bit of recycled scenery codey type stuff from the WSR route.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

I noticed this too! Very cool little feature although I wouldn't get your hopes up for any future uses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. flickyhecky

flickyhecky Active Member

Did you find the train track running parallel to the main one past Stratford International, it's hidden behind the long fence, wonder if that will be a thing later? I'm still walking the track, just got to Ebbsfleet international

• Like Like x 1