Queensland, Australia Route.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aussie_Gunzel, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Aussie_Gunzel

Aussie_Gunzel Member

Hi all I'm Aussie Gunzel (a YouTuber) and ever since I played train simulator and moved over to TSW I have been wanting a route in my home town of Brisbane. I suggest using the Rosewood to Nambour line as it sees lots of traffic such as the world's fastest narrow gauge train (Queensland Rail Tilt Train and Spirit Of Queensland) with a mass rush of commuter trains hurrying along the lines that some stop at all stations while others are express services. We still have freight in all that such as one of the last places in the world where we still run cattle trains. We have a mix of intermodal, grain and coal using the line from Aurizon, Watco Australia, Pacific National and of course Queensland Rail. We can recycle British Signaling as we share the same as the UK does.

Another thing to point out is everyone's likings would be met here for traffic type with bombarder multiple units to the GE - UGL rail to Clyde - EMD locomotives for freight, older style passenger trains which date back to the 1950s. I see this as a win, win for everyone.

As a track worker of this area it would be amazing to see.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Very nice love this idea well done lovely route and trains

• Like Like x 1
  3. jotraingamer

jotraingamer New Member

Although it would be nice to see Queensland context or even just Australian content in either Train Sim World or the regular Train Simulator;
    I'd think there would be complications with travelling overseas to get enough references to have adequate models of the locomotives and the scenery as Dovetail Games are based in the UK. Also, there could be some issues with licenses although if the developers were dedicated enough that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

In the end great proposal for Dovetail Games but considering the community has been asking for Aussie Content for a while now, I'm not sure if the developers will go along with the idea but I guess it's good to get it out there.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jamesbaby286

jamesbaby286 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1