Sehs Is Out

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sharon E, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

I have so far done the introduction, which is a pain to have to go through with the look up, look right, etc. Noticed in this scenario that the "Press E to continue" pops up in the middle of the screen and just sits there for most of the time. Pressing 'e' does nothing.

2. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Just ran through the intro - no problems what so ever. Even worked with Raildriver which I though might be problematic since in these intros, controls are not all accessible.

3. atpyatt

atpyatt Well-Known Member

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to find my Raildriver working so well with both the 375 and 395 after what was said in the last stream. The AWS button doesn't seem to be mapped for the 395, but a minor point which I'm sure they'll soon adddress.

4. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I'm curious. I've only used my Raildriver on the SPG locos so far and haven't needed to calibrate separately. Do you need to individually calibrate for other locomotives and are the settings saved for each one?

5. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

You need to calibrate the Raildriver once... calibration is good for all locomotives that support Raildriver

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch.