PlayStation Sehs Low Res Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by toffski#8424, Feb 4, 2021.

1. toffski#8424

toffski#8424 Member

Hello all,

I’m trying to rule out if I’m being a dope or other people are having the same problem so thanks in advance!

I’m running TSW2 on a PS4 and I purchased SEHS today. Bugs and other issues aside; is anyone else finding the route incredibly low res? The high speed section of the route looks like early MSTS routes, very blocky and the graphics are really poor. All my settings are set as high as possible so any suggestions or correlations welcomed.

Cheers.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m finding the graphics to be poor quality. There isn’t a lot of detail and the popping in of the assets is really spoiling things for me. Hopefully when the patch comes out things will look better, but when compared to ECW, the scenery is definitely not as good quality wise.

• Like Like x 1
  3. toffski#8424

toffski#8424 Member

Totally agree with the ECW comment. I’ve really enjoyed that route and spent most of my time playing it! And going from such high quality to this has been quite a shame.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Have to agree that ECW is a better built route visually. SEHS is a step back but I think its a case of quantity over quality.
    ECW is a simpler route compared to SEHS.
    I still prefare ECW overall.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aufzug

Aufzug Active Member

Current gen consoles already have to deal with lower res textures, so this unfortunately not surprising. I haven't had the chance to play the route yet but I'm expecting the textures and environments to be a lot like the LGV route, which were and still are disappointing.

• Like Like x 1