Euro Fishing Trophy Glitch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apesgame68, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Hello dovetail i was fishing manor farm a while back i caught one of the boss tench and the trophy for catching all boss fish came up as i have yet still to catch a few boss fish on manor this is a bug or glitch please could you look into this also thanks in advance

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I had this yesterday but with the spice of life trophy catching one of each boss fish type and that didn’t pop this is a good game but these bugs and issues ie not been able to catch certain fish and not been able to unlock trophies is very frustrating dovetail must get an overwhelming lot of people sending emails and posting on here about bugs and issues but they don’t seem to here what the people are saying think they must be deff??

3. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Think they are working hard on issues not one comment about the spod being fixed though which was an issue for me in game but all good now just like real fishing need to have some patience

4. Redbulladdict-85

I hear u on that but I’m not the only person on here saying the same thing as I am don’t get me wrong think the game overall is great but the bugs on this game seem to be getting more and more common

5. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

For me now idont see very few minor issues that said does not take away my enjoyment of this game i am going to try to catch jester only fish i need to catch on the observatory does this mean its no catchable no ijust have not fished where it spawned or not used the right bait maybe tinks only fish i need to finish bravo same again will be back later tight lines fella

6. Redbulladdict-85

U can catch jester as I caught him last night on the peg as u load the game the second peg from the little walkway caught him on scent from hell hope that helps

7. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Caught jester couple days back was well chuffed had him on hex down other end by the margin tryed where you said was just getting pasties

8. Redbulladdict-85

Well at least uv got him Now I caught him pre update so caught like 3 times in a few spots think it’s just luck really