Questions About The Scenario Creator

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by 749006, Feb 5, 2021.

1. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I have done a few runs in TSW2
    A bit irritating going thru the training bit as I had done most of those in TSW

I tried a few trains in the Scenario Creator trying to use different stock to the Default
    First was a LU 1972 Set on the East Coastway from Brighton to Newhaven Marina
    That seemed to work until I passed London Road when the train went slower and it stopped about a mile further along and would not move.
    I had seen a trip on the route with a ICE set so it should work

Than I tried to do a Hagen HBF - Wuppertal HBF run but the system would only let me run via the mainline and not the S8 route via Gevelsberg Hbf
    And it would not let me use the DB 182 which I own even though I had done in the past in TSW.

What am I doing wrong?

Peter

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  2. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

I can’t help you with the tube question but I have made a few scenarios on RRO using the S-Bahn lines.
    All trains from Wuppertal Steinbeck go via the S-bahn so if you start a service there and look at the stations it stops at, you’ll see the platforms you need to use if you want a train to go via the S-Bahn route.
    The map is even more useless than usual as it shows the route going via the mainline and not the S-Bahn when it definitely goes on the S-Bahn lines. So ignore the map.

3. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

Is the train coming to a complete stop...the fault we find when running the Bakerloo Line? i.e the train just randomly loses power?

4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I worked out that if I ran the train to the stop after Wuppertal Hbf it would give me the option of the S8 route and I included a stop in at Gevelsberg Hbf and I found it offered me the BR182 so I was pleased with that.
    It was when I tried it yesterday but it was ok as I did the run today and I was motoring up to 65mph so quite pleased.

Peter

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.
    I had looked at that before I tried to do anything as the game did not give you much of a clue.

Peter