PlayStation Bakerloo Journey, Chapter 2, Journey 5 Error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by xblackwolf90, Aug 26, 2020.

1. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Issue: In Bakerloo Chapter 2 (A day in the life), route 240-07 Elephant & Castle - Stonebridge park (5th one down in the list), the track 42 in the Stonebridge Park depot where you are to park your train is already occupied by an AI train. It is still possible to complete the journey by parking your train almost touching the parked AI train.

To recreate: Launch the above mentioned journey up to the final stage where you enter the Stonebridge Park depot. A train will be parked in the spot where you should park yours, covering the green to red graded stopping markers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

i think i was literally just to start that route will check it out tomorrow when i get near i will record just in case better to get footage with a problem like this

3. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

Yes I agree I had the same problem on PC yesterday. I assumed it was my fault for not setting the manual points into the correct siding. I stopped quite a way short of the shed thinking "Sh*t how do I get out of this" when the scenario pinged "objective complete" and I got enough points for a gold medal!

4. xblackwolf90

Great! I wasn't quick enough to hit the 'share' button before the scenario was over unfortunately.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Knightfire1964

hello just an update it's the same situation for xbox one just getting the video now

6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I played that route/service today and I can confirm a train is already parked in the depot where you are supposed to park. I came to a stop as soon as I realised, thinking I might have been supposed to change the points and the service was immediately completed successfully with a gold medal, even though I parked nowhere near where I was supposed to be.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Knightfire1964

looking by it there is space on the depot it's just been directed to the wrong siding

8. xblackwolf90

The stop markers (red to green gradient) are underneath the already parked train though. Either the parked train should be in the empty space, or the stop markers need moving and the points adjusting accordingly.

9. Knightfire1964

good point either way it shouldn't be there also if you get to close you couple up and i wasn't to sure how you uncouple on the 1972 stock

10. xblackwolf90

After playing some more, I've noticed that this issue is present in all journeys where you are required to park the train in the Stonebridge Park depot. In every journey, the track is always taken by an AI train.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Knightfire1964

So obviously they have put the marking in the wrong place so that doesn't happen

• Like Like x 1
  12. zsolt_93

zsolt_93 Member

Issue is still present. I am wondering when will we get a Bakerloo update to fix these immersion breaking stuff thats there since launch

• Like Like x 1