Wherry Lines Query...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ntypeman, Feb 6, 2021.

1. ntypeman

ntypeman Well-Known Member

Hi all...

I have the Steam version of Wherry Lines... Going into the standard scenarios theres an option to drive the AP Class 50 (which I already own)...

The scenario in question is: APC50: 18:24 Great Yarmouth - Norwich... When the scenario loads, it fails because it can't find the AP mk2 Anglia coaches... Does anyone know why this is, how I can solve this problem or where (if) I can download the necessary stock???

Thanks in advance

Eric

Edit: Do I have to purchase the AP Mk2 coach pack separately???

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  2. inversnecky

inversnecky Well-Known Member

I got my Wherry Lines direct from AP: have just opened this scenario to see if the same happened to me and indeed it did.

Perhaps you can use TS Tools to switch out the items you don’t have? Then it should work?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

If you read the store page for the Class 50 on the AP website, you will see the scenarios requires some of the AP coaching packs.

I have the steam version of the Wherry lines, class 50 and the AP coaching packs and the scenarios work for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peter Hayes

Peter Hayes Well-Known Member

As JD states:
    The scenario is calling for the AP\BRMk2Pack01\ found here \STEAM\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\AP\BRMk2Pack01
    I believe that that scenario came with the Class 50 pack from AP and you need the Mk2D-F Coach Pack and possibly AP Mk2F DBSO Coach Pack plus a number of other necessary requirements. As shown on the AP website.
    You could swap seamlessly using TS_Tools by using \STEAM\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\AP\WherryLines\RailVehicles\Mk2

5. ntypeman

Cheers Inver...

I really need to take the plunge into TS tools but it seems so complicated...

Eric

6. ntypeman

Janner...

I think I'll have to wait until the next AP sale to pick up the coaching stock packs or learn how to use TS tools like has been suggested...

I'm guessing you're from Devon / Cornwall judging by your name / picture...??? Janner being a "South Western" slang term & your picture of the Tamar Bridge... ;)

Eric

7. andy.malcolm

andy.malcolm Active Member

Learning TS Tools will revolutionise your understanding of the inner workings of the sim and lessen a lot of frustrations. It's a strange beast but worth the effort!

8. inversnecky

I’ve not delved into TS Tools myself yet, but pookey shared this helpful video in another thread, and it looks like something even I can cope with by following this careful explanation:

After fiddling about in the scenario editor, it certainly looks like an easier way to do swaps.

Good luck!

9. inversnecky

Indeed! I should have started with it in trying to swap out a train yesterday, instead of faffing about with the scenario editor: was still spotting and deleting bits of train littered around Victoria Station for a while later!

A59A0DD7-9CFB-42C3-9F3F-892496C1F9F1.jpeg