Euro Fishing Dave, A Myth?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Kenshira, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Kenshira

Kenshira New Member

I've spent more time finishing for Dave, then I've spent catching everything on all other maps that I own, seriously does he even exist anymore? Used every tip or trick I've seen, with 0 lucky, I'm lucky to catch even 2-5 tench a session i play for atleast 2-3 hours a day on this game. I've got 3 rods on 3 different gravel patches.
    I've been using peg 3,

2. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

I was struggling to catch Dave for a longtime. Can't remember what I caught him on the first time but have caught him 3 times since on the float and bread whilst trying for Bob. All on different pegs and within 10 yds of the bank hope this helps

3. harold

harold Active Member

yes i caught him not long ago

4. Kenshira

Kenshira New Member

Managed to catch evrything else again, no Dave, I spent a few hours float fishing, no luck, I'll keep at it I'll hook him....
    I'm getting more tench on the size 4, with the hell. More often then anything else. So I'll stick it out on this, but if t helps anyone else, I've caught the 19/20 again in the last 3 days, after last patch. So nothing broken here atm.
    My mate was playing In multiplayer with me on the same setup, he got Dave twice, that hurt me lol.

5. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

I would fish silt if i was you not gravel for tench good luck

6. Kenshira

Kenshira New Member

I've got 2 on silt 1 on gravel, peg 3, i get like 5 tench on silt to 1 on gravel. I'm just unlucky lol,
    There is always 1 fish that just hates eah person. This is the one that hates me lol

7. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Just patience he will come eventually wrighty's my fish on there only one i need agree with the certian fish on each lake for different players good luck anyway

8. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Try fishing the next live tournament on foundry as I caught him during the live tournament the other night (PS4 though) aiming towards the hotel sign at around 60-65yrds, size 4 kd silt with floating tiger nut 20mm. Caught nearly all my boss fish during live tournaments, good luck

9. Kenshira

Kenshira New Member

Still nothing with another 30 hours clocked..............

10. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Kenshira have you tryed the sweet boilies at all i caught wrightys couple days after my previous post good luck tight lines.

11. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

i think when i had him i got him on large double corn but that was awhile ago