PlayStation Shs Incorrect Pis Display

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by xblackwolf90, Feb 6, 2021.

1. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Service: 1528 London Victoria to Dover Priory

This service starts in game at Rochester and ends at Faversham, after which the AI takes it on to Dover.

However, the PIS shows the train is destined for Ramsgate.

Screenshot attached.

76d2a4c7-5923-4e4c-9490-f67a91d2294c.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. xblackwolf90

I've completed this run later this afternoon and the PIS displays are out along the whole route. At Sittingbourne, the PIS updates to show the destination as Gillingham. At Faversham, the display reverts back to showing Rochester as the destination.

Screenshot attached of PIS at Sittingbourne.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

I am on PC and just run that same service. Didn't look at the station PIS boards, however, train PIS was showing Faversham as the destination instead of Dover Priory.

4. xblackwolf90

The destination screen seems to default to the final station that you will be stopping at, rather than the train's real life final destination. I just change it using the in-cab screen.

5. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

Pis boards at Sittingbourne are a bit strange displaying the wrong information tho I think it's only in direction of faversham and I've noticed at Rochester the pis is incorrect for 375s services

6. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

its already known the PIS bug

7. xblackwolf90

Matt has mentioned in a Facebook comment that the board at Sittingbourne has been fixed*, as the board is displaying Chatham's data, rather than Sittingbourne's.

The PIS issue mentioned above is due to the service rather than the board itself. Screenshot off Matt's explanation attached in case anyone was interested.

Screenshot_20210207-214527.png

*Presumably this fix will be in the first patch. No official announcements as yet, presumably we will hear more on Tuesday's roadmap stream.

8. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

Yes the 375 only shows the last station the train stops at, so Faversham when heading to Dover or Ramsgate and Rochester when going to Victoria. The Charing Cross trains say Not in Service because there is not destination for either CX or Gravesend in the list. I haven't noticed the PIS give a wrong destination yet though, so that's another bug.

9. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

Ok that's informative, thanks for posting that here.