Tsw 2 Virtual Railroad

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by james#6343, Feb 6, 2021.

1. james#6343

james#6343 Member

Hi everyone.

I am in the process of creating a "Virtual Railroad" using Discord. It will operate much like how a Virtual Trucking Comapny (or VTC) would for Euro Truck and American Truck Sim.

Before I commit too much time creating all the channels and putting in the final steps to create it, I would like to know how many people would be interested in joining. As I said, it will be done using Discord, that way anyone can join, regardless of what you play on.

I am also looking for a small group of people who can moderate certain aspects of the server, and also people who are interested in being dispatchers and schedulers.

To start, the only route that will be supported will be Bakerloo, but as the amount of people in the server increase, and we get more people to roleplay dispatchers, foremans, etc. More routes will be added. The reason I chose Bakerloo is simple, it comes with the base game, so no one will be excluded.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. But the question I have is how many people are interested. If there are enough people, I can have it running by the end of the week!

• Like Like x 1
  2. OsamaBinLiftin

OsamaBinLiftin Active Member

How would you have dispatchers and drivers and whatnot since TSW2 only supports singleplayer?

3. james#6343

james#6343 Member

It would be largely based on roleplay. As in real life, the dispatcher would be in contact with each driver over radio (Discord) and would co-ordinate with the drivers if, for example, a train has to stop for a long period at a station for an emergency alarm, the dispatcher would then contact the trains behind him, so that two trains don't "collide."

As I said, it is largely based on role play, obviously two player trains would never collide, but we would act like they are both on the same line and then this would create situations like massive delays.

4. blaze111csx

blaze111csx Well-Known Member

hey I had this exact idea, at least with the dispatchers. maybe we can coordinate? I know SPG pretty well so I could handle stuff on that. also I hit a freight service head-on in RSN so it's not impossible.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  5. james#6343

james#6343 Member

For sure. Inbox me!

6. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

Seems like a neat idea!! I'm in

7. blaze111csx

blaze111csx Well-Known Member

is your username your discord number.

8. james#6343

james#6343 Member

No. That’s my Dovetail live number. Idk how to get rid of that. My Discord is #1586 and my username is james5121