South Eastern High Speed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nwp1, Feb 8, 2021.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Could someone kindly tell me what the size of the download is for this route. I am wondering if there is something wrong with my computer as I lost 14gb after installation. Is that right or is there a hugh amount of detail, previous routes have only taken about 3gb. I hope someone or DTG please explain?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  2. Quentin

Quentin Well-Known Member

The download is just over 3GB - it may take up a little more space when installed on your drive, but definitely not 14GB.

3. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

Steam will use up more space on your hard drive when installing DLCs and updates because it clones files while downloading for parity, in case you decide to cancel the download or if your connection cuts, so that it may resume later. These cloned files will be cleaned up from your system automatically after the install finishes, usually within a few hours or a day at the most, at which point you should see ~11GB of free space return.

Cheers

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Thank Guys for your time to respond. 3gb is what I thought. Have seen no return of the 11gb since last week when it installed on release.