Stockton Rails Videos Posted On Youtube

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Stockton Rails, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

Hello Train Sim World Fans-

I’ve posted several videos on my youtube channel (Stockton Rails) that I thought some of you might be interested in. I have 11 videos posted so far, which include the following:

- videos of a few of the custom trains I put together on the move in the Hamilton Explorer scenario, including a 2x2 unit train with DPU locos and a 2x1 manifest train
    - instructional video showing how the 2x2 unit train with DPU locos is configured from beginning to end- including engine startup, lighting, MU configuration and DPU configuration and testing
    - several rain-fanning videos showing train action and the sights and sounds at several different German bahnhofs in the Ruhr-Sieg Nord and Main-Spessart Bahn Routes
    - video of the ‘Back Track’ scenario in the NEC Route, with some nice camera action and other train traffic present
    - plus two other spectator-mode videos showing runs from one end of the route to the other in the Ruhr-Sieg Nord and Main-Spessart Bahn Routes (nice camera action in these videos to)

Check these out on YouTube if you’re interested... feedback always welcome of course, hope you enjoy them.

Stockton Rails

2. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...links to a couple of my videos: