Jt Tom Reviews Sehs

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by byeo, Feb 8, 2021.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the review for Southeastern High Speed Tom from JT uploaded?

It’s a very interesting watch and eye opening really, he’s a route builder for Just Trains and he’s good at pointing out what’s good and bad with this route. Like I aids, it’s an eye opener Es plenty of things I didn’t notice until watching his video.

It makes me more disappointed though, knowing DTG left these issues in-game and couldn’t be bothered to spend more time correcting them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. LT586

LT586 Well-Known Member

I am keen to get this but taking the reviews onboard, good that the community are really pushing DTG on this to improve it, the ones I know who are actually improving the game however possible. But JT although made errors with Western Mainlines, I wonder what they could do with TSW if given the chance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OsamaBinLiftin

OsamaBinLiftin Active Member

Agreed, I definitely think that more developers for this game would help tremendously with forcing quality routes. Of course this will take time, but not having competition in route releases save for Rivet, it leads to sloppy finishes on recent routes.

4. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Hope they start trying some TSW dev work rather than sniping but the tone of this video suggests they have already decided not to participate...

• Like Like x 2
  5. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

It's not sniping, it's giving an opinion.

As for doing some dev work, it appears that DTG aren't exactly making it easy for people to get involved on that side of things. I've read numerous posts from people wanting to do mods, etc and contacting DTG, never to even get a response let alone a rejection.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  6. RobSkip

RobSkip Well-Known Member

JT have supposedly been in talks with DTG since the early days of TSW, but have never received access to the editor. The challenge obviously being that you can't try development unless you have the tools to try it...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  7. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

I hope DTG listen to this constructive criticism and take action on it because there’s some really good feedback which has been said.

• Like Like x 1
  8. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I get the feeling they're not wanting to work as a third party on TSW either but I could be wrong. Just Trains do a great job imo, the more devs we can get onboard the better for all of us.

• Like Like x 1