[mod Download] Tsw 2 - Sehs Scenario Planner Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Feb 8, 2021.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

This mod is adding some paths to the bottom Ebbsfleet platform 1,2,3,4. You can now even use all 13 platforms from Pancras Intl. This first version include direct paths and paths with stopping between those two stations. Next version will include even AI paths for AI trains so they can leave to the portal after Ebbsfleet station.
    This mod require Out of Bounds and invisible wall remover (http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2439 for access Ebbsfleet bottom patform without kicking you to the menu with Out of bounds message.

Download scenario planner file:
    http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2440

• Like Like x 14
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

So if I placed a train on a Midland Mainline platform could that depart out to a portal?

• Like Like x 1
  3. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

I will activate only portals which are after the Ebbsfleet bottom station, so you will be able to add service (there is i think 4 portals or 2, i dont know right now) which will start in portal and service which can end in portal... as portals dont work in scenario planner you can add only 1 service to each portal. Just wait for version 1.1 which will come soon and you can check it. Right now its not included.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ScottN

ScottN Active Member

I would like to know how you made the changes to the starting and stopping locations. I can't figure out how to do that in Unreal Engine