Merged Route All Junctions Set As Manual

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IsambardKingdomBrunel, Mar 13, 2018.

1. IsambardKingdomBrunel

IsambardKingdomBrunel Well-Known Member

I have a merged route which i downloaded a few years back. Which has all the junctions set to manual operation. Could someone from DTG tell me where in the tracks.bin, the information is stored to determine manual or auto operation of junctions. I would like to bulk reset them using RW Tools, to auto operation. As it is impossible to reliably set pathing options for player or AI trains in standard type scenarios, through the manual junctions. The route itself is much to big (WLOS+WCML Over Shap), to cut and weld each junction in the Route Editor.

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

What I could find by searching windows is they are found in programfiles(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\rialworks\content\routes

3. IsambardKingdomBrunel

Sorry buddy i think you misunderstood me. I know where the tracks.bin resides, what i don't know is where the line of code within that file. Is located that defines manual or automatic junctions. Thanks anyway Michael. ;)

4. IsambardKingdomBrunel

Complete and utter waste of time posting in this forum. DTG are the worst vendors of train game software on the planet. If it doesn't involve eye candy, they do not have a clue. Thanks for the non support of a completely unrealistic game. Due to your complete lack of empathy with your paying customers, i bought my self a copy of Run8 v2. Good job i wasn't as slap dash as you are during my 30 years of working on British Rail.

5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you had posted on one of the User Groups you would have found the answer you wanted.

• Like Like x 1