PC Sehss Patch

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by tom.frame, Feb 9, 2021.

1. tom.frame

tom.frame Member

Along with all the other issues that we we're told about I discover that the wipers don't work after power switch over. Any idea when this route add on wikk be patched. I know Matt had the an issue with the wipers
    I can't remember if it the same issue. Apologies up front if this issue was already posted but out of the first 50 post in tech issues I didn't see it. New to the forum
    Thanks

2. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

3. tom.frame

tom.frame Member

Thanks For your reply and transcribing the list although I didn't see that problem being mention in the you tube video
    and the list. I will try and get more info on the problem and report it to Tech support.
    Thanks again
    Tom

4. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

The issue you described wasn't mentioned as being as part of the patch by the looks of it unfortunately. However, who knows what will be included in future updates :)

5. RotorHed

RotorHed Member

In the stream I believe they said no more than 8 days I think - but went on to say it would be delayed.

Anyway that’s the kind of timescale they’re working to.

The wiper issue before was only to do with having no wiper sound.

If you can replicate this problem just put the steps you’re doing here and someone will find it and take a look.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. tom.frame

tom.frame Member

Thanks For Your Reply the wiper issue I was describing was my bad I must of touch something when I switch from third rail to overhead that
    made the wipers not work, I tried to replicate the problem only to learn that it was me. So hopefully the 18th of February they'll come out with the update.
    Thanks again