Se Hs Minor Enhancements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by FD1003, Feb 9, 2021.

1. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I wanted to wait for the patch or a list of bug fixes to give my feedback on the route to avoid wasting time telling you to fix things already being worked on.

I am happy to see all of the biggest complaints are (probabily) getting fixed but I have some minor nuances with the route which I reckon could be improved.

On the Gillingham depot runs it would be nice if the services started a little bit earlier so we can simulate more accurately the start up procedure, and even switch cabs instead of entering Gillingham station from the second cab. Although I realize those services were designated for the AI, so thanks for including them.

The fences could still be improved a little, I don't know how labour intensive would be to create a brand new 3D model or import the TS one, but even a simple concrete wall would IMO look better than corrugated steel, although if it's not possible I still am grateful you added the fence in the first place.

I don't know if this is included in the list, but if you activate KVB in Faversham on a London-bound service the screen will stay at "--- 00"

20210209_223411.jpg I would love if that leather pad got a slightly higher res model, as I often find myself looking at it because is so close to the track and is right in front of you when you try to spot track side signage and it just looks awful.

Looks like a stop marker is missing in Stratford when going London-bound, and you just stop near a concrete pillar, but I don't know if that's accurate to real life.

Those are just my minor nuances and areas where I think this route can be improved, I generally really liked the route and will only get better with the upgrades and the 465.

It's fantastic having two very different experiences on one route, it feels really unique, the HS1 section is very different to LGV and the DC section has a very different feel from ECW.

That's my 2 cents on the route and some of my feedback. Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  2. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

• Like Like x 1