Route Suggestion - Metropoliton Line: Amersham/uxbridge - Aldgate Incl. Chesham And Watford Branches

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tasr, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Tasr

Tasr Member

The metropoliton line has the most pedigree out of the LU lines as it is the oldest and reaches the furthest out of London. I think it would be the best of the LU lines to add, it's not too long, with a full stopping service taking about 90 minutes, and there's a mix of fast, semi-fast and stopping services, as well as a mix of overground and underground ares, and there's areas where it runs along side the Jubilee Line, more potential for 1996-stock and a Jubilee line extention.

For the unit, I think the old A-stock would be really nice to have, but I imagine the S8 (or S7+1) would be easier to implement as they're in service today and modeling the S8 stock could lead to future Circle, H&C and District line routs, as they all use variants or the S-stock, maybe the old A stock could be potential DLC for a classic mode maybe? which could be determined by which stock you choose when selecting the time table.

I think dovetail introducing The Bakerloo line is revolutionary for their train simulation, I think they should really exploit this to really create some quality metro/tube routes

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

3. isaac47593

isaac47593 Well-Known Member

If they do add another tube line I hope it is the Met, or at least a cut and cover one. Another deep level line would be a bit too similar to Bakerloo

4. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

5. Tasr

Tasr Member

I think Met or district would be best,, I personally would prefer Met because I used to get on it a lot