French Line : Nancy-metz

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nas-train, Feb 12, 2021.

1. nas-train

nas-train Member

EN:hello to all today I propose a French line which is Nancy Metz this line is very frequent at the level of the freight with the marshalling of metz sablon and the passenger service is enormous especially for the border workers who work in luxembourg the line has about fifteen stops between Nancy and Metz with the line I propose the TER 2NNG and BB27000

bonjour a tous aujourd hui je propose une ligne francaise qui est Nancy Metz cette ligne est tres frequente au niveau du fret avec le triage de metz sablon et le service voyageur est enorme surtout pour les frontalier qui travaillent au luxembourg la ligne a une quinzaine d arret entre Nancy et Metz avec la ligne je propose le TER 2NNG and BB27000
    2NNG BB27000
    upload_2021-2-12_10-55-2.jpeg upload_2021-2-12_10-55-43.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
  2. D41

D41 New Member

Salut ! Quand il s'agit de trains FR je ne peux que liker... Mais bon on sait tous qu'on les aura jamais...

• Like Like x 1
  3. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

I'm all for more French routes and other Non-German/UK(/US they are a bit underrepresented) routes. From what I recall the area offers nice views, and the stock seems interesting! The high frequency passanger AND freight services sound good too!

• Like Like x 1