PlayStation Isle Of Wight Trophies

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Ricky, Feb 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

Is any of the trophies bugged on this route if so can you tell me which ones plz and thank you

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

The complete all scenarios is bugged for me and I’ve run them twice. Not bugged for all though

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

I think the bug is that we are missing 6 other trophies. I see only 4 but other platforms have the other 6 also.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TinTin_57

For me this has to rectified. It is simply not the same dlc on consoles as it is on pc and DTG have constantly said there has to be parity between all platforms. DTG need to discuss with Rivet and address it. Tagging DTG Natster

• Like Like x 1
  5. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

Indeed. This is the stopper to me buying it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

I realise that trophies are important to many of our Playstation users. And I'm sorry to see it's a reason some of you don't want to purchase this route.

When Isle of Wight was released the additional trophies for Playstation were not included intentionally. We do aim for parity across all platforms and it is something that Rivet are aware you want, however as I have mentioned in previous posts it's not currently a priority to add them. This isn't a flat out "you will never get extra trophies" it could simply take some time.

I understand this is disappointing, and if you don't want to purchase the route because it doesn't have that many trophies to collect right now, that is your choice to make, and it's understandable.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Good evening Nat

you say additional? We say missing.
    Missing? Incomplete. Many variants. Speaking for myself and few others am sure, why were they “left out”?

I haven’t played IOW since I found out is PS folk are missing out and nor DTG or Rivet seem bothered in the slightest.

the DLC came out 4 months to the day/date, there have been a few threads on both PlayStation and tech reports and it’s been Teflon shoulders all round.

Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the game and try to remain positive on here and can happily get lost for hours. We all need some fun or an escape...

But the above post just feels like a slap in the face a little

• Like Like x 4
  8. TinTin_57

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

Is there any plans to fix on complete all scenarios for the Isle of Wight?