Hertford Loop Ecml Please Leave Thoughts

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by jamesb1996, Feb 12, 2018.

1. jamesb1996

jamesb1996 New Member

I believe the hertford loop through to moorgate should be created. I really feel this is a vital part missing and i could provide track access video of the entire loop for the creators along with signal placement information as well.

It would make use of the 313 fully and also allow fun scenarios with ecml diverts and stopping services etc.

It would look perfect as a addition with some parts in the countryside building up to outer london then central.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

There is a ECML South in the Workshop that covers the southern end of the loop.

3. jamesb1996

jamesb1996 New Member

True but i could provide dovetail with track access videos of the loop along with the official signalling/junctions documentation from network rail which could make the line really realistic.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It's not obvious but the track around the Hertford Loop already exists in ECML South London to Peterborough.
    The line has no scenery but the signals and speed boards are in place and it does not stop you driving an Electric train around the loop

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Robhope

Robhope New Member

I am surprised that the Hertford Loop has never been made available for the existing ECML to Peterborough route