Sbb Addon English Version

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Amax, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Amax

Amax Active Member

Hello, I am going to present a possible route to the TSW: A CFF FFS CFF route in Switzerland which should be about 58KM long. beautiful cities of this country and obviously benefit from the alpine landscape of Switzerland!

The course (58KM)

Note: The route I am presenting to you has 26 stations:
    LuzernBahnhof, Ebikon, Brain, Racine, Gisikon, Racine, Rotkreuz, HünenbergChämleten, Hünenberg Zythus, Cham,
    Cham Alpenblick, Zug Chollermüli, ZugSchutzengel, Zug, Baar Lindenpark, BaarNeufeld, Baar, Sihlbrugg, HorgenOberdorfBahnhof, Oberrieden
    Dorf, Thalwil, Rüschlikon, Kilchberg, Wollishofen, Wiedikon, Zurich main station (HB)

Zurich HB (main station)
    [IMG]
    Zürich Hauptbahnhof (often abbreviated to Zürich HB) (Zurich Main Station or Zurich Central Station) is the largest train station in Switzerland. Zurich is a major rail hub, with services to and from all of Switzerland and neighboring European countries such as Germany, Italy, Austria and France. Originally, the station was the terminus of the Spanisch Brötli Bahn, the first fully-built railway in Switzerland. Serving up to 2,915 trains per day, Zürich HB is one of the busiest train stations in the world.
    The station is located at the northern end of the Altstadt, or Old Town, in central Zurich, near the confluence of the rivers Limmat and Sihl. The station is on several levels, with platforms both on the ground and below ground level, and linked together by underground passages and the ShopVille shopping center. The Sihlt crosses the station in a tunnel with rail tracks above and below. The train stations at the station extend approximately 4 km (2.5 mi) to the west.

Luzern Bahnhof
    [IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I like that idea

• Like Like x 1