Coal

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by voltajtepes#7278, Feb 16, 2021.

1. voltajtepes#7278

voltajtepes#7278 Member

There were two scenarios where you can actually fill coal cars. One is a training mission and one was part of the Journey. These were pretty cool.
    I wanted to make my own so I tried doing a custom scenario. I chose one of the coal mines as a starting point, and I chose a setup with some empty coal cars.
    I loaded the game up, and did an outside view.. perfect, all of my coal cars were empty.. and I was some distance from the hopper.
    So I took my time, got everything running, and started moving towards the hopper.. 2.1 mph..
    I did an outside view and ..oops! All of my coal cars were suddenly full.. and as they passed under the hopper, nothing was emptied out.. figures.. lol.
    Anyone else have this problem? I really wanted to simulate this in my own scenario.

2. Reventloff

Reventloff Well-Known Member

Hm, I beleive we just cant set load/unload mission properly in the current state of scenario editor. I could not figure out how to choose empty coal cars previously as they all start loaded anyway.

Have to play available coal services for now. For GP38 you can find N542-A and N542-Coal. For AC4400 the series of U877 (A,B,C,D) - to play them together as a scenario.

Cheers!