Mid-hants Or Swanage Or Nymr

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Brad_Jf, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Brad_Jf

Brad_Jf Member

With steam currently in development and getting closer to an eventual date of release. I feel there could be at least another heritage railway to open options for the arrival of steam. There are currently american routes in production and a lot of german routes. So british routes are surely next in line again. I do hope heritage routes will come as steam trains are at home on the heritage lines, and british steam is very much known as the best steam in the world

Attached Files:

2. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Mid Hants yes please. Swanage too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brad_Jf

Brad_Jf Member

Thank you very much, like i said, with steam in production more heritage lines need to be looked at. We only have one in the game and there are 100s around the uk, and these 3 in particular are extremely good ones overall. Mid hants being my favourite. NYMR is just a beautiful railway and so is swanage. #moreukheritage

4. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Another of my favourites is the Paignton to Kingswear 'Dartmouth Steam Railway'.

5. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

What about West Somerset Railway that has steam

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brad_Jf

Brad_Jf Member

Yes that indeed does have steam. I personally think that the WSR will be the first route that has steam added to it, we are discussing some more heritage lines that we want to see in the game, leading up to the arrival of steam

7. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

I'd definitely like to see NYMR added when steam comes out and it could possibly include the stretch on the Esk Valley Line to Whitby. . They also have a few diesels and they could get away with doing a reskin of the class 101 as NYMR has one (Daisy).