Nec Buglist

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Daniel Bloch, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Again, its pre release and i found the first bugs, allready got some NEC achievements.
    Looks like QA is doing again a great job with the known legendary quality of DTG. ;)

[​IMG]

2. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

Thought i was the only one experiencing this, lol. GG DTG.

3. Th3Fl4mIng

Th3Fl4mIng Member

Dunno what your problem is. Though i got them myself. It doesn't say "64-mal Passagiere *mit dem ACS-64* aufgenommen. Same with the other one.
    No reason to complain about it. Unlucky worded, since it obviously means what you mean, gotta admit that. But as it stands it is totally right. All it requires is that you have boarded passengers 64 times in your TSW playtime. Which you obviously have --> no bug just bad expressed.

4. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Well if the achievement should be related to the ACS-64, wich is written in the achievement and I did not have driven the ACS-64 so far then it's a bug.

And for the GP38 achievement, there is one with coupling 380 times to the GP38 and one with driven 380miles in the GP38. I have done both in the sand patch route, so why I do get the coupling achievement and the miles driven it says 0/380miles. If this is NEC or GP38 specific then I should get both or none of it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Th3Fl4mIng

Th3Fl4mIng Member

What i mean is; if you take a look at other achievement descriptions it precisely says what to do e.g. boarded 442 times passengers with the Talent 2. This one passage is missing there, which makes it explainable. Though it is weird and senseless yea. Dunno whats with the other thing you mentioned. Seems not intended, true.
    Whatsoever, it's nothing I'd be bothered about as long as you get it. And not the other way round. That'd be worse but still not that important if the game itself is alright.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018