Re9 Siegen Hbf Services - Fis Set To Köln Instead Of Siegen

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by L89, Feb 17, 2021.

1. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

So I noticed changes on Southeastern where AI trains now show the final destination (stations outside the game world) on their destination display. On Schnellfahrstrecke Köln, the RE9 Siegen Hbf services are set to "RE9, Koln" when the AI drives them. Should this also be changed or is it supposed to be that way? There is an option already on the FIS for Siegen but it doesn't get used.

When the train eventually leaves Köln going outside the game world, the destination display goes blank on those AI services so it doesn't change then either.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DEXCON

DEXCON Member

SEH is the first route in the game wich features the dynamic PIS boards on the trains (only on the classs 395) . All the other trains do have manual PIS screens wich you can set yourself. So they only have like 3 destinations from wich you (and the AI) can choose from. Don't think this will change very quickly since SEH was released only 3 weeks ago. But never say never :)

3. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

That seems to be just a wrong setting somewhere when they created the services, because Siegen is there as a destination, not sure why they all show Köln (different to Dostos on HRR for example, where the correct destination does not exist in the PIS so there is nothing really for the trains to do).

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I don't mind changing it myself on my own train but they have picked Köln as the default FIS when AI drives the train. The other direction is set to Aachen by default, so that one seems fine. East Coastway handles it well - services that go to Eastbourne have their default destinations set to Ore or Hastings (matching the name in the timetable list).

Since there is already an option for Siegen on the Talent 2 all that would need to be done is change RE9 Siegen timetable services default from Köln to Siegen when under AI control.

If a destination isn't listed, then yes, they should ideally default it to blank or the last station it stops at in the game world (if available).

5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Thats because the Dostos don't really belong to HRR, they are layered in from MSB or RSN

6. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I know, that was my point :)