Tsw 2020 Leaving Game Pass?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jthornalley, Feb 17, 2021.

1. jthornalley

jthornalley Member

This is not confirmed from any official source but it looks like Train Sim World 2020 could be leaving game pass as when I look at a bundle or dlc it says 10% off with Game Pass, ends in 11 days.

• Like Like x 1
  2. robtorres718

robtorres718 Member

No sir, that means the sale ends in 11 days, and the discount is applies to those with gamepass. If TSW is leaving gamepass, it will be placed in the "leaving soon" category.

3. robtorres718

robtorres718 Member

No sir, that means the sale ends in 11 days, and the discount is applies to those with gamepass. If TSW is leaving gamepass, it will be placed in the "leaving soon" category.

4. jthornalley

jthornalley Member

I though the way it worked was that while a game was in game pass there was a permanent 10%-20% discount for game pass members that is what gave me the impression that it could be leaving.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Train Sim World 2020 was added to Game Pass in March 2020. A PC version is also on there. If it is leaving, there's usually a two week notice in the leaving soon section of Game Pass. At this point it is best to own it to play all of those routes in Train Sim World 2.

Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour was added in January 2020 and left the service at the end of the year. Different games will not always have the same period of time on Game Pass.