Tattenham Corner Branch Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by budtheweiser, Jan 23, 2021.

1. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Tattenham Corner, Tadworth, Kingswood, Chipstead, Woodmansterne, Coulsdon Town
    the line is run by class 377 & 455 the stations are managed by Southern trains
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Coincidentally, in my London to Brighton run of Smitham Snoozer (Coulsden Town station used to be known as Smitham, and no one fixed this before the DLC was released, though the text in the scenario references the new name and nothing else), I call out DTG for not putting the last three stations in. I'd like to see someone create this extension as a Workshop project. It's not enough to be sold as a DLC by itself, but I wonder what else can be added to it. Can't really connect to the Sutton and Mole Valley, so that's out...

FYI, that route ends at Chpstead in the 2012 DLC.

3. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

I'd buy it as part of a London to Brighton make-over, though personally if a branch was going to be added, I'd go for the beautiful Arun Valley or down to Eastbourne with the coast line between Lewis and Bognor. The Brighton line is probably my favourite in TS aside from my local line but it is seriously dated now.

4. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the East Coastway Line is probably a DLC of its own, if anything. The one advantage that Eastbourne has going for it is the fact that DTG already made the route on one track. If they add that and go to Tattenham on the other route, maybe also add the Three Bridges to Horsham route (which could in turn connect with a Sutton and Mole Valley Lines project I was informed about), and update scenery and add a little more on the edges, it might be a worthwhile update. An East Coastway connection to Eattbourne from Brighton would be nice, too.

5. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great route in the southeast of England & Surrey