Camera Centre Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by joseph.gov.uk, Feb 10, 2021.

1. joseph.gov.uk

joseph.gov.uk Member

Just like in OMSI 2 and Euro Truck 2, TSW should have a key to reset the camera in the cockpit view so that it is centered. It becomes quite annoying trying to align the mouse every time I have to look to open the doors.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I think main problem is the stupid TAB menu that's required to open the doors on PC. I find myself always accidentally moving the camera while navigating the TAB menu with my mouse. If we had a simpley keybind to open/close doors on PC, we wouldn't have to touch our mouse at all, and thus not move the camera unintentionally.

Although I wouldn't mind a camera reset key, I doubt it'd be very useful. In many cases, I want to manually adjust my camera view in order to get a few gauges on the screen. The default camera view when going to sit in the drivers seat isn't always what I'd prefer, but I imagine that's what it would reset to, in your suggestion?

3. joseph.gov.uk

joseph.gov.uk Member

Love your dogs in your pfp.

I see what you mean about the doors. I'm shocked we still don't have a key for that or at least an option to bind keys to that.

The camera reset would go to the default camera position, but with games like Fernbus, euro truck, omsi, you can reposition the camera
    to how you like it, which would be ideal.