PlayStation Sehs Railtour Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by toffski#8424, Feb 19, 2021.

1. toffski#8424

toffski#8424 Member

Evening.

Not sure if anyone else is suffering the same problems but thee are happening with me:

1. Can’t open doors in immersion control settings.
    2. Brake seem to drag after first train brake application (37/47).
    3. The train routing round the back platform at Sittingbourne is absolutely mental! You get no warning for the turn off so I found myself flying at a 15mph speed board whilst cruising at 70! Sack the train planner!
    4. Outside camera always defaults to the rear.

Just a handful of problems I’m having. Ta!

2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

1. That's a known issue, try opening doors on the opposite side (eg. platform on the left, open right doors) and try pressing the open/close button two times (wait a few seconds in between), using the HUD as a guide. It has worked for me.
    2. I think the problem is your brake mode. There is a switch on the back of the cab where you can change it. It's a pity it is set in the wrong position at the start of the service.
    3. This is reaaaaally strange, I took it as "the next time I'll be braking - it'll be part of route knowledge", but Matt said it's to give some variety.
    4. That's also a known issue, we can't do anything about it currently :(

Hope I have answered your questions! :)

3. toffski#8424

toffski#8424 Member

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated!!

I have made sure that I’m in Air pass before setting off and it still brings up the same fault. I also think the gradient profile readout is wrong (showing an incline when dropping and vice versa).

And regarding Sittingbourne; if realism is the main aim of the game, then that is outrageously unreal. You should either be checked down for the junction or as a 1ZXX, keep the mainline route.