Aachen-cologne-frankfurt

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by merls#6456, Feb 19, 2021.

1. merls#6456

merls#6456 New Member

Dear Dovetail Games,

I have a suggestion. The Station in Frankfurt is accesable from nearly all other Stations in Germany you also featured a Connection in the schedule from Aachen-Frankfurt. Is there a possibillity that you can add the Franfurt Mainstation ?

• Like Like x 8
  2. creeperblox2710

creeperblox2710 Well-Known Member

Only thing that its in the way is a long High Speed Line, constantly Green Signals and almost only secured with LZB.

• Like Like x 2
  3. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

That's kinda true because you can't do actually much but that wouldn't be a problem because the ICE line isn't the only line that runs there, a part of the line there is the S Bahn to Hennef, then there are regional trains, there is an airport and to make the run on the high speed route much more fun, DTG can add new possibilities like tickets check for example Bus Simulator 2018 did It without a problem, then DTG can do senarios with a lot of things like bad snow weather, part of the route is under construction, so the train need to go on the other track, trains could get stuck, people could feel bad so that you have to stop at the next station, there is so much to do, DTG just have to be creative if they want to add it

• Like Like x 1
  4. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The more interesting route would be the old Rhine tracks by way of Koblenz and Mainz.

• Like Like x 3
  6. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

The LGV, the route that at launch matched the pace of HMA as the best selling route in TSW, is exactly like that

• Like Like x 2
  7. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

100% agreed!

Köln-Koblenz-Mainz-Frankfurt - maybe the most scenic route in germany. They could do that as 2 routes like in TS with Köln-Koblenz and Koblenz-Frankfurt (or Mainz).

Inculding some ICE 1 / 2, BR 101 with IC-Coaches and some nice regional stock layers

• Like Like x 3
  8. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Just a question, whenever I read this about one route or another being more or less sold, I'm curious. Can you tell me if there is any place where you can check this?

9. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Sam said that in a stream close to LGV launch, I'll do some serching and if I find it I'll come back with a link

1:36:30

Lesson learned, everytime they say something interesting copy link and timestamp somewhere so I don't have to spend 40 minutes looking for it again

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  10. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much!
    I just didn't know if it's because they said so or if there is a website that reports the number of sales. Maybe on steam? I don't know because I'm on console.
    I've even seen that some people make the conclusion if it's sold a little or a lot because of the trophies, but I don't really understand that methodology. :|

• Like Like x 1
  11. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Your request for a source was completely reasonable, sadly we have next to no data about TSW and its DLCs but they acknowledged there is interest in this area so hopefully once all those DLC releases calm down a bit we will have an article about some figures and data.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Huntlosen

Huntlosen Active Member

At some times of the day, trains run at block intervals. So always green as on the LGV I wouldn't say. At least according to the real timetable. Sometimes trains have to reduce their speed because they are too close to another train. For example, trains that don't stop in Limburg or Montabaur. But have an ICE in front of them that slows them down miles in advance to stop on this stations.
    After the train in front is in the station, the following train can increase the speed again.

. (5:29)

• Like Like x 2