Mods

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Jamy, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Jamy

Jamy Well-Known Member

I'd just like to take the time out to thank all the Mod creators out there that have for me, helped DTG to finish the various routes/loco's
    enjoying the GBRf, Freightliner, BR large logo 66 and the Virgin 395 not to mention the many route modifications that really put the icing on the cake. Once again thankyou,
    you know who you are

• Like Like x 7
  2. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Seconded.

I've now a nice variety of 66's appearing on SEHS also have the old and new livery of the 375/9. I've also put in the WCRC Maroon MK2's so they appear on the railtours.

All that coupled with hightower's mods, it really does improve the immersion.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. George1862

George1862 Active Member

3rd in really greatful

• Like Like x 1
  4. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

It’s surprising just how many there are now and they really add to the game’s immersion.
    Have rather a lot of pages in my mod manager.
    Thanks to all of you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Boerboel85

Boerboel85 Active Member

Can you only have one livery at a time? For example I got the HST set and only one shows in game.

6. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Depends how the reskin mod has been created. If it's one that was not made in the livery designer and it's just a reskin of the original then yes, you can only have that one showing as it replaces the original files. If it was created via the livery designer within TSW2 then you can have more than one reskin showing in game.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Boerboel85

Boerboel85 Active Member

Thanks for the reply and help, I appreciate it.

8. Jamy

Jamy Well-Known Member

If you go here https://mods.trainsimcommunity.com/mods/c3-train-sim-world-2 and choose Legacy Skins then this will replace the main Skin in the game. If you goto RESKINS then these have been done in livery designer and you will need TSW Livery Manager to install them
    this shows you how to use it
    https://github.com/RagingLightning/TSW2-Livery-Manager This is were to get livery manager

• Like Like x 1
  9. GrayDawg

GrayDawg Well-Known Member

I 100% agreed with the OP. It is very nice to see some more mods starting to trickle out for TSW. Hopefully more people will get into it as more, and more DLC comes out in the future. There are so many creative people out there, with so many awesome skills, and once they get into it, miracles can happen. They put so much time and effort into their projects, then share it with the rest us, and almost always for free. All fueled by nothing but a burning passion for their game of choice. I have seen this happen in game after game over decades now. Some game developers actually actively embracing and supporting their modding communities, others, not so much (cough-cough). I have the utmost and deepest respect for all these content creators, doing it for nothing, just so the rest of us can enjoy our games even more. To all of you, from all of us, a big warm thank you!! :love:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Boerboel85

Boerboel85 Active Member