Snow Hill Lines For Tsw 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djhawtin1, Feb 21, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

16.0%
  3. If it can connect to Birmingham New Street with Cross City Line

24.0%
  1. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Hi All, i was thinking that wouldn't it be great to have the midlands in TSW2?
    Locomotives,
    Class 172/2 & 3
    [​IMG]
    Class 172/0
    [​IMG]
    Class 139 "Parry People Mover"
    upload_2021-2-21_19-31-49.jpeg
    Class 153
    [​IMG]
    Class 196
    [​IMG]
    Class 165/0
    upload_2021-2-21_19-35-38.jpeg
    Route Information
    The route runs from Stourbridge Junction (With Branch to Stourbridge town) to Stratford-Upon-Avon via Dorridge with 2 different TOC's and a variety of trains.its a very popular route as it serves tourists and locals alike in stratford upon avon.
    Service Patterns
    West Midlands Railway

The local services on the Snow Hill Lines are closely integrated. West Midlands Railway run six trains per hour between Stourbridge Junction, Birmingham Snow Hill, and Birmingham Moor Street, three of these then run to Dorridge and three to Whitlocks End. One Dorridge, and one Whitlocks End service per hour continue to Stratford-upon-Avon, and some peak hour trains continue from Dorridge to Leamington Spa. Four trains per hour continue beyond Stourbridge Junction to Kidderminster, and two of these continue to Worcester Foregate Street.

Chiltern Railways
    Chiltern Railways run two trains per hour from either Snow Hill or Moor Street to London Marylebone calling at Solihull and Leamington Spa. Chiltern Railways also run a two-hourly local service from Moor Street to Leamington. In peak hours some Chiltern services to or from London continue to Kidderminster and also runs Stratford to BSH* and/or BMS** .
    In Addition,
    Chiltern,[Chiltern Railways] use Class 165 and Class 168 diesel multiple units, and Class 68 locomotives with Mark 3 coaches

[*B'Ham Snow Hill, **B'Ham Moor Street]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

I just only want the Class 139 xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

My home town, so a yes from me :love:

4. djhawtin1

Mine is also on the route

5. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Kidderminster is a must, then you can see the Severn Valley Railway running next to the station :D

6. djhawtin1

plus recently [well actually not recent, in Feburary 2020], i saw the Royal mail train Heist carriages in a siding