PlayStation Bakerloo Loss Of Power

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by conor1901, Feb 23, 2021.

1. conor1901

conor1901 New Member

Anyone else come across an issue on service 245-10 at Charing Cross on the Bakerloo line.
    Pulled up and loaded passengers, but once doors were closed, the red box around the power indicator on the HUD did not disappear. Been through the shut down and startup procedures as per the quick start guide, checked windows, checked warning resets and can’t get it to budge.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. IrishSpud

IrishSpud Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

This is a known issue across all platforms not just PlayStation

• Like Like x 1
  4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

And the support team just say "Read the manual." Snort.

5. Tanglebones

Tanglebones Well-Known Member

My post in another thread from earlier today - can't hurt, might help:

So, I'm not saying my problem is the same one as everyone else is having, but it sure sounds like it - come to a stop as usual, open/shut doors, then find that the train is unable to move. It usually happens close to the end in either direction, with only one or two stops to go, though can happen anywhere on the line. I've also noticed that, immediately before it, sometimes the brakes aren't operating as normal - in other words when I go at my normal coast-until-it-stops position, using Lap, I find myself stopping far earlier than I normally do, as if the brakes were somehow still on.

Investigating that, I found that I can clear the problem 100% of the time (so far) by simply cutting out the EP Brake switch (rear panel, right-hand side of train), moving the handle to 'service application', listening for the hiss, and then when I put the handle back to the move positions the train operates as normal. I let it get up to speed and then cut in the EP Brakes switch while in the tunnel and things are back to normal.

I'm going to do more experimenting to see if I can induce the problem at will, but so far that simple solution has worked every time. Hopefully it does for you guys too.

PS - BTW, I've played the Bakerloo line for hundreds of hours now, and this only started happening a month or so ago. My train technique didn't change, but something else definitely did.