PC Ecs S19 Aachen Depot Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by NightFox423, Feb 24, 2021.

1. NightFox423

NightFox423 New Member

The service starts at 20:23 but it's not until just after 20:48 when a green light is given; which at 25 minutes I believe to be excessive.
    Then, there seems to be an issue when the player's train is 4.7km from Aachen Depot siding. The route is blocked by a DB BR442 on an RE9 service to Aachen HBF. This service is stationary at Aachen Rothe Erde station, where it is stood. The train has a green signal to allow it to go into Aachen HBF. As a result of this, behind the train is a goods train and behind that is a DB BR146 on an RE1 service and then the player's train.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. zsolt_93

zsolt_93 Member

I managed to finish the service, did not have the second problem you faced.
    I was really confused at the beginning though waiting for seemingly an endless amount of time at the starting position. Would be much better if start time would be at 20:40-20:45 at least.
    I actually spawned on foot at 20:40 to wait less, maybe that's why I did not face the BR442 blocking at Aachen Rothe Erde.

3. AlexFihl

AlexFihl New Member

I also managed to finish the service, however, I did spawn into the service and on foot.

I found a consequences with this service leaving the station so late. The service is blocking the station for the service S19 Düren 20:00. That service is set to arrive at Düren 20:35, however, it will wait just outside of Düren untill ECS S19 can leave the station. See the attach picture for its waiting location.

I think the start is not wrong, however, I think the service should get a green signal before the freight service comes into the station.

Attached Files: