Amtrak Acela Express New York To Washington Dc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by drnicktgm#1259, Jan 26, 2021.

1. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

Dear DTG can you please add a part of the route New York Washington DC, with the Acela express or the new Acela express, it would be great, I don't know a lot about the route because I live in Germany, but maybe you guys can help me to get DTG more information about the route

• Like Like x 1
  2. BlackTabby

BlackTabby Active Member

I have always wanted the Acela ever since I started playing TSW.

I used to ride the Acela every summer from New York to Washington, but stopped because of COVID. I think the best section to add would either be New Haven to New London, New London to Providence, or Providence to Boston, mainly Providence to Boston. In truth, I have only taken it from New York City to Washington DC and nothing else.
    Here's some information about the Acela and the new Avelia Liberty trains for it:
    Wikipedia: Acela Express
    Wikipedia: Avelia Liberty

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Highly doubt we will get the full route between DC And NY as a single route, hell we never got that in Ts20xx, only between NY and Philadelphia, and DC and Baltimore. At most we can get it in 3 or 4 segments, but not in 1 total route.

• Like Like x 2
  4. beaulieu48

beaulieu48 New Member

I especially like the New Haven to New London, New London to Providence, and Providence to Bostonj.