Secret Services In Lgv Mediterranean

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by yash.raj00799, Feb 16, 2021.

1. yash.raj00799

yash.raj00799 New Member

Hey guy's!
    Does anyone have schedule of service's, which are not there on the existing time table! Or the services are limited to the one's on the time table.

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

They are limited to the ones in the timetable but you can create your own services with scenario planner

3. DEXCON

DEXCON Member

Yea you're referring to the trains u can't take control off? These are TGV's making a right at Marseille and are heading towards Nice Since this part of the route is not modeled, you're not able to take a service going there. DTG says that the timetable is based on the real life thing. So if you wanna know when the trains leave, my best guess would be to inform the timetable: Marseille - Nice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yash.raj00799

yash.raj00799 New Member

Thanks guy's!
    I expected certain hidden services, like in the case of Munchen - Augsburg route, where the ICE 3M Double length services were not in the time table, yet we could find them and drive them ! So thought there were some services in LGV like after 10pm or something!

• Like Like x 1
  5. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Yes, there are 4 daily hidden services departing from Marseille. These trains run IRL and go to Paris non-stop. In the game you can drive them even though they are not on the timetable, and you can still leave the train in Avignon (but not on the platform, but on the central tracks where it runs IRL), so you also get points.
    I can't tell you the departure times right now but I found one a while ago and I seem to remember it was around 12.
    By the way, thanks for saying about the ICEs on HMA, I didn't know that.

• Like Like x 1