Xbox Sale

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by 6233Jess, Feb 12, 2021.

1. 6233Jess

6233Jess Well-Known Member

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well.

I have a quick question regarding Xbox Sales. I am aware that Dovetail don’t have as much flexibility with sales as they do on Steam and PlayStation, which is a shame, but it is what it is.

Based on your past experiences, I just wondered generally when there are Xbox sales on TSW Content? I know they are not regular, but has anybody noticed any kind of pattern, or is it entirely random?

Thanks all, stay safe :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

There doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern. Sometimes it can be months or weeks apart. I set a price alert so get notified when something I want is on sale. Normally it is the main games that go on sale and DLC sales aren't very often.

• Like Like x 2
  3. 6233Jess

6233Jess Well-Known Member

Thanks. Bit disappointing but not the end of the world

4. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

According to the sales last year I think it's fair to say that most DLCs are in a sale about once or twice a year. Don't expect discounts like on steam though, anything above 30% is highly exceptional.

The base game(s) are included more often but that seems to be a pattern throughout all genres in the xbox store. It feels like for some games it's more difficult to buy them at full price rather than discounted... but DLC seem to differ quite strongly here.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Full price dlc that works fully,great deal/Full price dlc that doesn't fully work,ummm not great.

6. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

If there is a route or locomotive on sale I’m waiting for a sale to buy, I’ll add it to my Wishlist and check it every once in a while. Other then that there’s not a great way to tell ahead of time.

• Helpful Helpful x 1