Sandpatch-broken Scenarios At Launch-have Any Been Fixed?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Feb 26, 2021.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Sandpatch sadly had a handful of scenarios that could not be completed at launch due to either an indefinite red light or etc. I really enjoy the route but have been holding off until DTG have been able to find and solve the problem. My question is, does anyone know if there have been any fixes for these? Thank you for your time!

2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I haven't encountered any of those. Although, mind you, some reds are quite lengthy, even while working properly. Both the signal blocks and the trains are very long, and they move slowly.

3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Just curious, do you know about when you completed some?

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Within the last two months, because I only upgraded to 2 from 2020 in the New Years sale (and I didnt have SPG with 2020)

5. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I've completed all the scenarios and about 50% of the services, so they're all doable. There are a couple of workarounds and some minor bugs to deal with and you have to setup some DPU's and MU's as well as use the dispatcher here and there. Of course I'm playing on PC, if that makes any difference. Some fixes were on the Roadmap back in November, but I don't know if they were done or not.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021