Tsw 2020/xbox Achievements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Steam_Buff_UK, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Steam_Buff_UK

Steam_Buff_UK New Member

Sorry if in wrong section.

Not sure if this happens for others but lately I have noticed that not all achievements for TSW 2020 are registering.

There are some routes I have and done the loco tutorial but when I look at the Xbox achievements list for the game the list stills shows I haven't done that certain tutorial.

For example
    I have the Tees Valley Line and done the Class 08 tutorial but the Achievement CLO8: Gronk Genius...complete the Class 08 tutorial hasn't registered.

There are other achievements I have done but not registered

2. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

This sometimes happens with Xbox achievements unfortunately. It's possible that the stuck achievements will unlock automatically some time later.

3. Hypz

Hypz Active Member

It happed to me when I reached Lvl 50 I didn’t get the achievement when I reached like lvl 53

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You need the BR Heavy Freight Pack to unlock the Class 08 tutorial achievement (the one in Northern Trans-Pennine). Similarly, the Class 101 tutorial achievement is for the tutorial in Northern Trans-Pennine, not the one in Tees Valley Line.

If you are absolutely sure something was supposed to unlock, then opening the game club page and navigating to the achievements can re-sync them. You can also create a new driver profile and re-do the achievement.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  5. Steam_Buff_UK

Steam_Buff_UK New Member

Cheers for the help