Xbox Doors Opening Automatically

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by RailFan97, Mar 2, 2021.

1. RailFan97

RailFan97 Active Member

Does anybody else know how to stop the doors opening automatically on Southeastern High Speed? It only seems to happened at Newington, Rainham and Gillingham and only in the Class 375.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DEXCON

DEXCON Member

Yea sometimes the AI is still "driving the train". I've also noticed this problem when I am walking on foot and try to take over a service. When I am not in the drivers seat when the service starts, it seems like the AI will automatically open the doors (I was already sitting in the driving chair before the service had started and took a walk). This problem will continue for the remainer of the journey. Don't know if these events also happend to you?

3. RailFan97

RailFan97 Active Member

Yes, that sounds like the same problem. I spawned on foot and took over the service at Faversham. Despite me having control of the train the AI closed the doors halfway through loading (despite there still being loading time left). I got out the cab at Gillingham and the train doors closed and it carried out towards Chatham.

4. DEXCON

DEXCON Member

Alright so this is what I do so this won't happen. I will sit in the drivers seat when the service starts. So let's take 12:25. When I spawn in at 12:20, I'll prep the train and everything. Then I will have a walk around and when it's 12:24, I'll go back to the train and make sure I am the one in the drivers seat at 12:25. Never had the problem again that the AI will open and close the doors.

5. RailFan97

RailFan97 Active Member

That’s good to know, thank you. At Gillingham I then took control of a Class 395 to St Pancras but have been unable to get further than EK 4058 because the Class 375 I was previously driving is refusing to move beyond Rochester.

6. DEXCON

DEXCON Member

That's strange. That doesn't seem to be a door automatic door opening problem. I'm not to familiar with AI taking back control of the train. I know trains going to Ramsgate will also stand still for 15 minutes before continuing. So maybe this also happend to the 375 stuck at Rochester. But that's a problem for a different topic :)

By the way, the automatic door opening problem doesn't seem to happen when you take control of a service wich is midway into it's service.