South Eastern Main Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by budtheweiser, Feb 17, 2021.

1. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

the South Eastern main line runs between London Charing Cross & Dover Priory the line has stations like Dover Priory, Folkstone Central, Sandling, WestenHanger, Ashford International, Puckley, Headcorn,
    Staplehurst, Marden, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Hildenborough, Severnoaks, Dunton Green Knockholt,
    Chelsford, Orpington, Pretts Wood, Chislehurst, Elmstead Woods, Grove Park, Hitler Green, St Johns, New Cross, London Bridge, London Cannon Street, Waterloo East & London Charing Cross
    the trains used on the line is the class 375 class 376 class 465 class 466 & class 700
    the line is managed by Network Rail the stations managed by Southeastern 750DC
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. budtheweiser

Great route in the southeast

3. UP13

UP13 Well-Known Member

I think this route does fill a gap.

4. dcr raptor

dcr raptor Member

If possible, this route should also include the railway line to London Victoria and the Princess Royal Distribution Centre for freight scenarios between London and Dolland Moor.
    Also, if backdated to the late 1990s or early-mid 2000s, Eurostar scenarios from Waterloo could also be included.

5. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

I have learned that there is someone working on the South Eastern Main Line to Tonbridge, filling that gap left by DTG when going to Strood and then extending to Tonbridge from there instead. Will be nice to see the gap filled in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SJA

SJA Active Member

Is that on the social media grapevine at the moment mate? Would be nice to see it done. One of my favourite things in the sim is to see gaps filled in and networks formed. Even if it does mean creating scenarios in parts due to having to use multiple routes, it just feels more "rail operationish" to have access to other paths and offers a ton more options with the content.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. budtheweiser

I would like to see the route in the game

9. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

I think a London South East pack would be most useful at this stage. Tonbridge & Gravesend to Charing Cross/London Bridge/Cannon Street.
    DTG rejig the 378 so it's a 376 and with the new 707 there would be no need to build new rolling stock either. Seems like a simple win for DTG.

• Like Like x 1
  10. owen buddery

owen buddery New Member

Fantastic route in the southeast of England

11. tsted.designs

tsted.designs Member

I think this new owen buddery account may belong to budtheweiser. the wording and phrases are pretty much identical. I assume this person is using a different account to avoid a ban to do with bumping threads which they've been warned about many times already.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Trainman525

Trainman525 Well-Known Member

I don't have any doubt that it is.