Class 395 Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by OldVern, Mar 5, 2021.

1. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I’ve RTM but this is a tough beast to get to grips with. After closing the doors at a station stop I can’t seem to take power. DRA is off and power mode for AC or DC is correct. Hitting the emergency plunger to reset a possible emergency application results in a continuous alarm I can’t get rid of. Hitting Q or Enter does nothing either.

Any advice welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Phil78

Phil78 Active Member

After setting the juice to either DC or AC, have you pressed the circuit breaker thingy button below the AC/DC power select buttons? Also, a proper stump error that's caught me out more than once, but have you remembered to take the reverser out of neutral and put it into forwards after setting the power mode?

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Well about to have another go with your tips and some I got at ATS (no one bothered to reply at TS.com) hopefully I can figure it out.
    While I'm not normally a fan of tooltips or pop up aide memoires, in the case of study level train cabs it would be handy to have an option for similar prompts in Timetable mode as you get in scenarios. I've run up against similar issues with the 1972 Bakerloo stock.