Sehs Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thomastl59374, Feb 11, 2021.

1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

Overall I have enjoyed playing and experiencing this route. I'm not one to usually pick on small details but with this route there are some things that do bother me. Firstly the saftey systems bug, which I've been told is due to the other cab being active, can be annoying when wanting a more immersive experience. Having to either go turn the other cab off or wait to turn them on later in the journey is a bit annoying.
    Secondly, some parts of the route seem a bit empty in terms of scenery. I know this issue may be to do with memory issues on console but it does make the route seem unfinished. This seems to be the case for the riverside areas just outside of Rochester station.
    Finally a small thing I noticed the other day that isn't a major issue but did surprise me is that in the 395 there is a 'pan down, shoes up' button that isn't usuable. I thought this was unusual as on other trains and locos with pantographs you can move levers or press buttons to both raise and lower the pantograph. I know this button doesn't hinder the basic operation of the train but it was weird that this had been left out.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

3. sophieclarke1983

The pan down shoes down button is useable I got this on Xbox and it works fine as when you push it it opens the mcb the main circuit breaker

• Like Like x 1
  4. thomastl59374

ok, I'll have to have another look and try put my cursor over it properly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. thomastl59374

Just had a look, turns out I was looking at the wrong button. I confused the train fault acknowledge button with the pan down shoes up one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sophieclarke1983

Yep I know what you mean it surprised me at first as looking at that pan down shoes down button it looks like the emergency brake button lol

7. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

There is prob a simple explanation for this, but when i log into SEHS i get taken straight to the last run scenario, why?

8. bradleycox02

bradleycox02 New Member

I think you have 'auto-load journeys' turned on. You can change this in the settings. I see so many people complain about this but its just a simple setting that needs to be changed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pookiebarra

10. Pookiebarra

sorted thanks

• Like Like x 1